It was my first trip to Buenos Aires so everything was new. Here’s just a little bit of what I saw and did.

BA100BA200

BA300BA400

BA500
(All Photos by FROM THE RIGHT BANK)

Nancy

Had one of the best meals of my life in Oviedo! Thanks for the reminder. Hope you loved BA.

Candice

Just when I was starting to feel slightly homesick for Buenos Aires today , you posted this ! Lovely. The Hyatt is fabulous, since we lived in BA, we didn’t stay at the Duhua but we did have tea out on the terrace a few times and loved everything about it.
Oviedo is the best seafood restaurant in the city .. and don’t you love the atmosphere ? the neighborhood , we lived in Recoleta so you were in my part of town :)

Tokyo Jinja

I haven’t been there since I lived there in the summer of 1988, but it remains one of my favorite places I have ever been. And as you know from your instagram stream, I am still obsessed with the green velvet chair/art shelves photo! Divine!

myeyesonthings

Oh, I want to head to the airport right now! We also love the Hyatt! The wine bar and cheese room…yum. Were you able to bring back some of the amazing antiques?

Heather in Arles

Ally, you really are the person on the planet who gives me the most travel envy–always at the right spot at the right moment. And this certainly confirms everything that I have heard about BA–I wanna gooooo!

Matt in Los Angeles

Looks amazing! I am staying at the Park Hyatt for a trip there over Thanksgiving… Where were the last photos taken? Any recommendations on places not to miss? Best, Matt

FROM THE RIGHT BANK

Hi, Matt, you will enjoy the Park Hyatt. It’s really lovely. The last food photos are from El Federal (decent food but recommended more for atmosphere), Resto (highly recommended) and Nucha (famous for pastries and sweets). We also ate at Tegui which was excellent and the wine and cheese tasting at the Park Hyatt was top notch. You will definitely eat well there!