It was the most unbelievably gorgeous day here yesterday (73 degrees, sunny, blue skies) and the light in our family room was so good I took a few quick photos.

As you can see I’m working with a lot of colors in this room …..

And here’s a shot of the coffee table with my new Josef Frank tray:

I’m still working on the room because it just doesn’t quite feel right yet but I do have a few ideas so you know what that means….. there will be some rearranging fun this weekend!

I hope you have something fun planned for yours. See you all Monday!

(Photos: FROM THE RIGHT BANK)

Jessie

That tray is really perfect, and the pillows! It’s amazing how your painting really did set the stage for the room! What an awesome color palette!

Anne At Large

I second the request for the pillow fabric info, it is lovely! And I can’t believe how good it looks in that room! Well, I can believe it because that’s why I read your stuff, I just love how the pattern fits in so nicely.

Chie

With colours, that makes things different. Absolutely, stunning room.

I love your coloured pillows that match the blue ones. I guess I have almost the same fabrique but curtains.

Happy w/end.
/C

Carolyn

Can you please share your paint selection for your walls? It is the perfect off white…love your room.

Sarah Klassen

So vibrant and beautiful, Ally! Like a breath of fresh air… meanwhile, I woke up this morning to sunshine, which faded to hail, then snow, then rain, and back to sunshine—odd! Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!

x
Sarah

Carla Coulson

Such a beautiful light filled room Ally just makes you want to curl up on that fab lounge, the bursts of colour are great, so much fun changing rooms around and discovering new looks!!
Carla