This post is for all my fellow gray-obsessed peeps. I saw this apartment in the New York Times this Sunday and couldn’t stop staring at this room:

All that gray on gray on gray ….. Dying.  And look at all those pelts I was just talking about. The rest of the apartment is gorgeous too.

And here’s another charming view of the city:

It reminds me of this Stockholm view that I still think about!

(Photos: New York Times)

Charlotta

Good lord this place makes me weak at the knees!.. and it’s not just a ‘Swedish thing’.. :)

I love the quietness overall – a muted neutral palette mixed with space, air and light.. YUM!
The kitchen had me kissing the screen – I simply adore that rustic table and fabulous chairs mixed with the strictness of the room.
And yes, pelts.. can one ever get enough..!? I think not!

Big hugs from.. Sweden! :)

xx C

Julie Khuu

Greige at its finest! That living room shot is seriously so scrumptious I just wanna lock all the doors, blaze up a fire, and sink into those furry pelts! Incredible feature Ally, thanks for sharing…Bookmarking as we speak!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

sherry hart

Holy smoly…..I freakin love that place…Even though it is basically neutrals…it is also so warm with the wood tones mixed with gray.

LiveLikeYou

That is insanely stunning!!! So Swedish and so hip all at once. The pelts are there for one reason….you’ll freeze your tail of if you don’t have them. Literally!! xx

Heather in Arles

Whoa. I am so glad that I didn’t miss this because that is one insanely beautiful apartment! So very much to love. But I can’t imagine the wardrobe that I would have to get to go with it–vintage Yamamoto? Theysken’s Theory? Hmmmm….

liv

I love the portrait of the old man. It just seems so right above that chair. The swan kind of scares me but it works in that room.