As a blogger, seeing your blog’s name in print is a huge thrill so you can imagine how excited I was to get a mention in the November issue of InStyle!

It’s an even bigger thrill when they’re as nice as this. Thank you so much, Kate and InStyle! You made my month!

P.S. Clearly I need a better scanner. If anyone has recommendations, please share. I’d love one that is really compact, mainly for scanning magazines.

Tonia

Congratulations young lady! It’s always wonderful to see your name in print..and in InStyle magazine too. ♥

Deborah Milne

Ally congratulations!!! It’s all true, you blow us all away with each post. Your style is one I’ve favoured since the first time I clicked on your blog; you never disappoint and live a life many of us only dream about!

Kick up your heels my friend!!

Holly

Wow, how wonderful Ally! Congrats to great mention in InStyle! My question, do you know when you get a mention like this or was it news to you? I can imagine either way being thrilled to see your name in print like that! And I’ll have to read the feedback here to see if anyone gave good recs on a scanner – we need a new one too – it’s not great for scanning magazine images.

Ally

Hi, Holly! Thank you! In this case, I knew because they had contacted me a little while ago. I have been pleasantly surprised in the past too. As you said, it’s fun either way. :) No good scanner tips yet. I’ll let you know if I get any.

Bromeliad

Wow! That’s big time. I have not even opened this month’s issue yet, but when I do, I will be sure to point out to anyone nearby that I know you.

pretty pink tulips

Yay for Ally!!!! I was so excited when I saw this. Just fantastic and well deserved!!!!

xo Elizabeth