1. mb says:

I usually think of “art walls” as colorful (not really sure why?).
    Love the striped settee, black and white photos and the fabulous restrained green door.

mb

2. Motherkitty says:

These are fabulous! I’m inspired to go through a box of art I have and hang them up. Now, if I could just come up with even more wall space. Thanks for the inspiration!

3. Angel says:

Thank you again!! ha!! my entire apt. at this point could be one big art wall!! sometimes people set out to do an entire wall and other times…it just evolves. in my case my kitchen wall started with just a few things hanging on it and it grew into what it is and it is not even done yet!!! i will always find a spot for something new!!!

4. Meg says:

Ooh, art walls. I’m dying to frame some of my international postcards and other prints, then find a home for them on one of my bare walls!

5. Ally says:

Motherkitty: Finding wall space is a challenge for me too but where there’s a will, there’s a way! :)

a perfect gray: I’m the same. Design schizophrenia I call it. :)

Angel: As much as I like orderly ones, it’s the organically evolved ones that always draw me in the most. I’m with you – if I like it, I’ll find space.

maureen: LOL!

Kristi: Right? To be honest, the couch was what first drew me to that photo, the art wall was second. I would love one like that!

6. Tara Bradford says:

I have just dismantled two art walls in prep for our move to Holland. I plan to do something completely different there – less art, more walls. :) These are great!