bellemaison

My collection of art walls is growing bigger by the day. Here are some recent favorites.

coastallivingblackframes sh holtum.dk designformankind2 bolig emmas2

And I have to thank some readers who are feeding my art wall habit. First, Marija sent me this beauty:

holdingcourtblog

and Nelya sent me so many I nearly passed out from all the gorgeousness. Here are just a couple of them:

hoh hoh2

Please keep them coming! Thanks!

(Photos: 1.via Belle Maison 2.via Centsational Girl 3.Morten Holtum 4.via Design for Mankind 5.Bolig 6.via Emmas Designblogg)

Emily

Such great inspiration! I know I can stop by here anytime and find these when it comes time to decorate my own home. Also love the looks of the office. Great job!

A Perfect Gray

love the fifth one, and as I go back to look it again, it's interesting that the art follows the lines of the rad below it. Funny, isn't it? but it works.

And, you know me, I am all about some nude portraits, so number 8 is tops in my book!

Ally

It sounds like everyone is working on one!

Terry: I have the same urge too. šŸ˜€

Naomi: I'm working on it . . .

Ana: Isn't the gray awesome?

Piper

good minds think alike!! i just posted that top picture the other day because i'm seriously obsessed with that wall and the whole shelving display!! sigh…not to mention the forever print! ooh, maybe that's my room :)
.-= Piper´s last post ..{alphabet walk blog hop!} =-.

K-Line

The first pic is my favourite. I love the symmetry of the lamps against the hodgepodge of the art. And I've always loved that For Like Ever poster. I do love this look – but the photos with the frames that are askew and uneven make me crazy! :-)
.-= K-Line´s last post ..Upside Down =-.

CoffeewithZooly

like them all. The one in the kitchen is interesting and adds to the spartan look.

I thought the 'art'in the 4th picture was good then I realised it was on the wall not by the window

Sally@DivineDistract

In each of these pictues, the art is hung on a white wall. Do you think that's a prerequisite, or just a coinsidence? I love art walls, but when I live with them, i need them to be a little less random in balance. Still need one side or the other to be a straight line!

linda@LimeintheCocon

Oh art art good for your heart!

GREAT insp pics!

I was going to do an art wall…then went with ledges because I have so much art…It'll be easier to move it around. The ledges go almost to the ground…did a post on it this week.
.-= linda@LimeintheCoconut´s last post ..Clean and green…. =-.

laura

is it weird to do this trend with lots of empty frames? i bought two amazing vintage ones today, and i just dont think i can put anything inside them! i need your expert opinion.. haha
.-= laura´s last post ..joining the tribe =-.