hoh

My love affair with blue and yellow continues from yesterday.

hushem

I’ve posted about blue and yellow before here and here and here are some more rooms that get this combination right.

Picture 46

I like the super saturated colors in all these rooms . . .

decorpad2

but also the more toned down version like here:

decorpad

I love everything about this entry – great chest, chair, mirror, purple rug – and look at the front door!

(Photos: 1.via Head over Heels 2.via Emma’s Designblogg 3.via Desire to Inspire 4&5.via Decorpad)

The Buzz

Blue and yellow always remind me of the south of France – the azur of the water, the sun, the sand – so fresh and summery!
.-= The Buzz´s last post ..Monday Mood =-.

mlle paradis

loved the blue chair with the dress draped over it in yesterday's post! it's a very fresh combination – the blue and yellow. and summery! knock yourself out – you're having way too much fun! we await the results….
.-= mlle paradis´s last post ..Much Aloha! =-.

kristine

I love the painting and the lamp in the first photo. "The Buzz" is right, blue and yellow are completely the South of France. Reminds me of Van Gogh.
.-= kristine´s last post ..Carrie Style =-.

A Perfect Gray

lovely piece. I was gonna say I liked the last image best – the smokey/muddy tones of blue and yellow – and don’t even get me started on that FORNT DOOR…but, wait! I love the first few, too. They’re so bold and beautiful. I wonder if part of their appeal is the color combo against the white or almost white backgrounds…? we need to study these…

great eye!
.-= A Perfect Gray´s last post ..yes! =-.

Splendid Willow

Love it all! The blue and yellow are also the colors of the Swedish flag. We already know that there is some good viking blood as part of your DNA!

ox, Mon

The Shiny Pebble

As much as i appreciate the happy hues of the first few images, the muted shades of blue and the yellow bamboo chair resonate the best for me.

Also here is a hint for using yellow and blue in the yard. 70% blue and 30% yellow makes the most lovely pansy combination for your flowerbed. Try it!
.-= The Shiny Pebble´s last post ..2010 Shanghai World Expo and Burberry Blue Label =-.

Lise M.

Wow, lovely post. I always love blue!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day! I will add you to my linklist since your blog is one that I will visit daily I asume:-)

XO

Lise M.

shari @ little blue

Love that last pic in the entryway, I agree, fabulous pieces! Blue and yellow is so bright and cheerful and can definitely go a lot of ways, contemporary, French Country, even muted yellows and blues I like! XO!
.-= shari @ little blue deer´s last post ..Lovely Ladies =-.

Carol@The Design Pag

This look is so Provencal, isn't it? Your photos see it used with such restraint. I can imagine this colour combination going very, very wrong as well.

By the way, I noticed your first commenter mentioning your contest in only for US residents…count me out as well. I have been dreaming of that bamboo table.
.-= Carol@The Design Pages´s last post ..Design Page – Romantic Bedroom =-.