I’m kind of surprised that I like this room as much as I do. But after I studied it for a while, I realized why:
1. the Missoni bedding. I actually boughtÂ the shams (not the duvet but just the shams) a few years ago in Paris. Love the pink pillow too.
2. the gold chairs with the orange upholstery
3. the brass/gold bench at the foot of the bed
4. the linen upholstered bed
5. the wall sconces
6. the hardwood floors and exposed brick and ductwork.
The only thing I would change is the nightstand and also maybe the black frames. The black seem a little dark for the space. What do you think?
I love the feel of this room so much that I’m starting to think I want to use warmer colors as the backdrop for my house instead of the black & gray I had my heart set on. Orange is my favorite color, after all.Â Seriously. Could I change my mind any more??
(Photo: Southern Accents)
[There was a problem with my server earlier today but things should be back to normal now. If you are having any problems viewing my site, please let me know. rightbankgirl at gmail dot com. Thank you!]