Can you believe tomorrow is September? Where did the summer go? Here’s what I got done on my August to do list. (In case you’re new to my blog, I keep monthly to do lists and revisit it at the end of each month.)
AUGUST TO DO LIST
1. Toss magazines older than 1 month. [I think I need to give this up. At least for a while. I'm NEVER going to catch up.]
2. Clean the rest of the filters in the house.
3. Organize important documents and papers.
4. Move bookshelf into guest room.
5. Move sideboard to kitchen area.
6. Hang Tord Boontje curtains. [I still can't decide where I want it.]
7. Move striped rug back to the living room.
So I didn’t get to everything but I actually did something not on the list which was to organize my dressing area.
I even broke out the camera and shot some details.
And by popular request (and by “popular” I mean like 3 people), here’s a little shoe porn.
I couldn’t resist the gold heel/silver strap combination.
And these are now the highest shoes I own.
I decided that I’m not going to tackle any big projects in September and instead do a lot more organizing. Here’s what I’m hoping to get done.
SEPTEMBER TO DO LIST
1. Organize important documents and papers.
2. Organize pantry. I just can’t seem to keep it neat. Am I the only one?
3. Organize vanity drawers; toss old makeup.
4. Organize master bathroom drawers.
5. Organize travel toiletries. Prepare a set ready to go.
6. Organize office supplies.
On another note, what do you think of the new banner? For the moment, I’m kind of liking just the simple black text with no images. But I’m also thinking I might like to have something designed. [Anyone interested in volunteering some graphic design services?]
(Photos: FROM THE RIGHT BANK)