deli

I thought I had gotten black and yellow out of my system but apparently not.

Picture 44 sh sh2 davidjimenez

How do you feel about this combination?

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to take photos of the bedroom art wall for today as I had hoped. I swear I’m working on it though(!)

(Photos: 1.via Delikatissen 2.Livingetc. 3&4.Skona Hem 5.David Jimenez)

mise @ pretty far we

That's ever so snazzy, and I particularly love the kitchen (your top photo) where there's only a base and defining hint of black, and the yellow gets clarity from its white backdrop. I must get braver with my yellows…
.-= mise @ pretty far west´s last post ..the chocolate silence =-.

Daniella

Ok, I thought i'd go with neutrals but now you having me rethinking a pop of yellow again! lol. I love these shots! Especially the first one and the pic with all the frames.
.-= Daniella´s last post ..first impression… =-.

Passementerie

It's so very, very chic. It's the black, yellow and WHITE that does it though. Say "I'm decorating my house in black and yellow" and terrifying mental images take shape, but as they are accenting the cleanest, crispest white they take on a sharp and daring airiness.
.-= Passementerie´s last post ..Camellias and hot chocolate =-.

Bochenko Artdeco

I more than love this post. I was searching for yellow inspiration myself yesterday!

I just finised reading "about me" unfortunatelly no ability to comment so I decided to send you an email today… but a bit later now I need to come back to work!

ahh pleasure of life!
.-= Bochenko Artdeco´s last post ..Simplicity =-.

Jesse

Oh I love that color combo. Have to say I adore the black table with the yellow chairs and the black and white wallpaper and the yellow accent chair. Love it!
.-= Jesse´s last post ..Charming Ranch… =-.

Deborah Milne

Seem to not get enough either. I adopted that color scheme for my dining room with the addition of grey. Yellow is just so darn cheerful; and this is the year to incorporate as much as that as possible!
.-= Deborah Milne´s last post ..Absolute Autumn =-.

malo

I love it. It feels very new even though I know that the color combo was commonly used in bath rooms in the fifties.
.-= malo´s last post ..friday =-.