propid367_big_48(shootfactory.co.uk)

I have a hard time describing exactly what my style is. But if I could use a picture to describe my style today, it would be this one right here. I’d actually love to see what everyone else would come up with so, I’m going to try to start a challenge. (I know that’s kind of ambitious since I’ve only been blogging for a few months but I hope some of you lovely visitors will play along.) And I hope it hasn’t been done before but if it has, someone please let me know because that would be kind of embarrassing(!) Okay, so I’d like to get things rolling by asking these design bloggers to post one picture that sums up their style on their blogs and tag 5 others to do the same: Anne at City Sage, Lauren at Pure Style Home, the girls at Seesaw Designs, Erin at Apartment 34, and Blair at Delight By Design. These are chicas whose styles I love, who post something new and wonderful every day and who have been kind enough to comment on my little old blog here. Of course, I’d love it if more people want to participate. So if you do, please  post a pic on your blog and add a link to it in the comments here so we can see what you came up with.

I’ll be away next week so posting will be sporadic – but I hope this little challenge will be active while I’m gone. Thanks for indulging me and have a great weekend.

[UPDATE: This challenge has been more popular than I imagined! If you were tagged and you happen to see this, please leave a comment with your post so we can all see your picture. Thanks!]

Lauren

Oh so exciting!!! :) Yes definitely!! I will post next week!!
Thanks so much for your support through this crazy house thing & have an awesome weekend!!
xoxo,
lauren

Jess@thehomebound

Fun idea, and I love your style based on that pic. I would have a hard time narrowing it down to exactly what my style is. I like a bit of everything, but if I find a pic, I post about it.

Erin

I'm totally in…although picking my pic is going to be quite the challenge! Look for my post later this week :)

Lauren

OK, I just wanted you to know that I'm still trying to decide on my pic- I have design ADD hahah!! anyway, love yours though & it makes so much sense for you. Will definitely decide this week & get it posted!!!
xoxo

jenny

hi. i saw the challenge thru another blog and played along. if you're interested you can visit me at my blog and see what MY style is. yours is very similar to mine, actually.
xoj

Christy

I was tagged by my friend Lesley. I have permantely posted my style picture on my side bar. Come see it! simplydwell.blogspot.com

Maya@Completely-Coas

I hope that one day I'll stumble upon a picture that sums it all up…, cottage relaxed, modern condo style, rustic cozy…, it might take a while. This is a great idea though!

Mapiurka

Hi, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I want to show you my style too. I love architecture and interior design.I would like you to visit my blogs, so you can see my vinyl wall designs: http://mapiurka.blogpsot.com/
I can also send you some of my styles.

tiina

this is a great challenge for anyone! i really love your blog, so beautiful images and fun writing. i featured you on my tonights post so you are welcome to visit my blog space! best of wishes from stockholm!